Buffalo Chicken Nibbles
3 x trays Bird & Barrow Free Range Chicken Nibbles (approx. 1–1.2kg)
⅓ cup siracha hot sauce
2 tsp brown sugar
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp smoked paprika
Blue Cheese Dressing
80g crumbled blue cheese
½ cup sour cream
¼ cup good quality mayonnaise
Juice of 1 lemon
Sea salt and cracked black pepper
To serve: Chopped chives, fresh celery sticks
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix really well. Use a fork to mash the little lumps of blue cheese a little to integrate the cheese further. You could also use a food processor to do this step if a smoother texture is preferred.
- Place the chicken nibbles in a single layer on an oven proof tray. Sprinkle with sea salt and bake for 30–35 minutes, until golden brown.
- While the chicken is cooking, place all the marinade ingredients into a small saucepan over a low heat. Stir until the butter is melted.
- Place the cooked chicken nibbles into a large shallow bowl. Pour over the sauce and toss until well coated.
- Serve immediately with the blue cheese dressing on the side, a sprinkling of chopped chives and some crisp celery sticks.